“I am so busy but there is no sense even trying to hire someone, I don’t have time to train them. “
This is a common statement, we hear at least once a week. Business owners and entrepreneurs can easily get caught in a never-ending circle of to-do lists and their brains are so full, their piles so high and their organization so lacking that they don’t know how to ask for help.
If you feel this way YOU ARE OUR PERFECT CLIENT!!!
What you consider chaos, we as virtual assistants consider a normal day at work. Helping to organize chaos and get your business back on the right track is our job. No training required, no long-winded conversations, just a helpful hand when you need it.
5 – THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN LEARNING TO DELEGATE:
- The only day better than today to start delegating is yesterday. Don’t let another day go by without giving us a call.
- The cost you spend hiring the right people will come back by allowing you to double your completed list. Don’t forget your time is money, if you would make more money by doing what you are good at than it costs you to hire us to do the small tasks, you should hire us.
- Set clear goals… By the end of the day, we want to clean off the desk, respond to all voicemails or complete 50 mailouts! This allows our work to be focused.
- There is no need to hover when you hire the right people… The hardest thing many business owners struggle with when they first start delegating is the loss of control when in reality the most successful businessmen/women in the world are pros at delegation. It is the magic sauce for completing so many tasks at one time.
- Sometimes all it takes is a fresh set of eyes and ideas to see an easy solution.
To read more tips on delegation from Back Pocket Studio click HERE!